AutoAccount bookkeeping service for startups
AutoAccount is a highly automated bookkeeping service, created by Digitase. Because of automation, we are able to keep our prices affordable.
AutoAccount service is mainly targeted for small businesses and startups. At Digitase, we try to cut down paper consumption by providing automated startup bookkeeping, which means that we are also an ecological choice for your accounting needs.
Below, we have listed some other pros of the AutoAccount service:
We utilise automation in our bookkeeping. That’s why our service is both cost-effective and ecological. Bookkeeping fee starts from €40/month.
Your location can literally be anywhere, since you do not need to bring us the physical copies of invoices and other documents. We will get them electronically. You only need an Internet connection and a separate debit card and bank account for your business.
Even though our service is highly automated, we do not sell software. Our accountants do the bookkeeping for you. Also, our consult service will help you with all the questions you have about entrepreneurship and financial management.
Using the AutoAccount service is simple
You only need to:
- Pay purchase invoices using online business banking and use a business debit card for smaller purchases
- Report your monthly sales via AutoAccount website or DigibalanceApp
- Archive the invoices (for example in AutoAccount cloud service, in your computer or in a paper folder)
We take care of the following:
- We download bookkeeping transactions directly from the bank
- We do the monthly bookkeeping and submit VAT information directly in the Tax Administration (if needed)
- You will receive the Income statement and possible VAT information by email or DigibalanceApp
- At the end of the fiscal year, we will make the Financial Statement and income tax return for your business
Watch the video below and learn how our service works:
You don’t have to live or do your business in Finland. The AutoAccount service is also available in Estonia, France and in UK. The international services are operated by our subsidiary, AutoAccount.