AutoAccount bookkeeping service
AutoAccount is a highly automated bookkeeping service, created by Digitase. Because of automation, we are able to keep our prices affordable.
The AutoAccount service is mainly targeted for small businesses and self-employed. At Digitase, we try to cut down paper consumption by providing automated bookkeeping, which means that we are also an ecological choice for your accounting needs.
Below, we have listed some other pros of the AutoAccount service:
Automation makes cost-effective and ecological bookkeeping possible. The basic accounting costs only 40€/month.
Your location can literally be anywhere, since you do not need to bring us the physical copies of invoices and other documents. We will get them electronically. You only need an Internet connection and a separate debit card and bank account for your business.
Even though our service is highly automated, we do not sell software. Our accountants do the bookkeeping for you. Also, our consult service will help you with all the questions you have about entrepreneurship and financial management.
Using the AutoAccount service is simple
You only need to:
- Pay purchase invoices with a business bank account and use a business debit card for smaller purchases
- Report your monthly sales to the AutoAccount website
- Archive the invoices to yourself (For example in a cloud service, to your computer or in a paper folder)
We take care of the following:
- We download bookkeeping transactions directly from the bank
- We do the monthly bookkeeping and submit VAT information directly in the Tax Administration (if needed)
- You will receive the Income statement and possible VAT information by email or mobile application
- In the end of the fiscal year, we will make the Financial Statement and income tax return for your business
Watch the video below and learn how our service works:
You don’t have to live or do your business in Finland. The AutoAccount service is also available in the UK, other Nordic countries, Estonia and Italy. The international services are operated by our subsidiary, Digibalance.